Thursday, June 23, 2011

In this week's classes, I've felt like I'm drinking water from a firehose.  That continues to be my biggest concern.  The web resources are really good, especially the ones that encourage interaction.  For example, the screencast o matic allows me to make a short instructional video.  I made a short video explaining the difference between chemical changes and physical changes in the subject of Chemistry.  Another great resource was the google tools.  The multitude of tools there can be useful in some activities that require collaboration.  Some data collections tables could be done on google docs.  Students can instantly access the entire class data and enter theirs.  I'm still trying to see if I can post documents on this site.  It doesn't seem possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment